<<

AeSoPrOcK

Brewer
Brewer

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Sun Aug 21, 2005 6:51 am

Sony PSP v1.50’s still out there.

Today I went out looking to purchase a v1.50 PSP in downtown Toronto inspired by a friends tale of getting one just days earlier from an EB Games. I checked out EB Games in the Eaton Centre right in the heart of downtown Toronto (the only day this mall closes is Christmas). Unfortunetly all EB had was a bunch of PSP’s with the letter B under the barcode, I was searching for the letter A. I continued in the mall towards the Sony Store and in no more then 5 minutes, I was staring at a Sony PSP value pack with a beautiful letter A under the barcode. I immediately paid for it and left the store to make sure it was the right version. Success! So remember if you are looking for a new PSP try and get one with a letter A on the white sticker under the barcode, because v1.50’s are still out there.

For any of you in Toronto that was the Sony Store in the Eaton’s Centre that had v1.50 in stock.

the bar code looks like this UC2 PSP-1001 K
120V
A <------- this is where the A should be, I also happend to call sony and talked to > a dev and he said that if it is has an A or if it is blank it is a 1.5! but if it has
B it is a 1.51 or 1.52

this helped me find another 1.5 so i hope this helps others looking for a 1.5 it may take some store searching but there still out there
<<

Tree92

Brewer
Brewer

Post Sun Aug 21, 2005 12:35 pm

i have the spiderman pack and mines blank. It was a 1.50 ur right. but im curious if 1.50 is A or blank and 1.51 and 1.52 are B wouldn't 2.00 be C?
<<

JustinWoodypond

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Thanks received: 1

Post Sun Aug 21, 2005 12:46 pm

Well I have a 1.50 that wasn't the spider man pack and mine has an A. It looks just like Aeso posted above. So I'd assume A is 1.50.
The opposite of war isn't peace, it's creation!
<<

notjy

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Post Sun Aug 21, 2005 1:24 pm

Return to PlayStation Portable