<<

Surenix

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Fri Aug 05, 2005 12:16 pm

hack for the 2.0 firmware?

realritzcracker, ritzcracker, canesfan08 says = As you know homebrews do not work on 2.00 or 1.51 or 1.52. If you place a homebrew on a 2.00 PSP it wont run says corrupt data. I have made a homebrew that will go past that. it will actually stat loading up. Just with the PSP screen coming up and the music playing. The game is PSP tic tac toe. I want my named mentioned as I am register with you guys, My name is realritzcracker, ritzcracker, canesfan08. You are the first with this breaking news. so i would appreciate you to list my name by the download like with all your other members. This 2.00 homebrew was made by realritzcracker ritzcracker and canesfan08. This program is only for 2.00 owners. This homebrew will read as a update to 2.10. which is not real and the foler is named update cause UPDATE is the only folder the 2.00 psp will read as not corrupt and it has to be named as This homebrew was made by realritzcracker aka dico aka canesfan08 aka ritzcracker aka crisco
this will not update you psp this is for 2.00 version psp only. The 2.00 psp will only read the file UPDATE
as not corrupt any other file name in the game folder will read as corrupt. That is why the folder is named
UPDATE and the security of the 2.00 psp will only read updates. and the updates have to be higher then 2.00
so that is why it reads as psp version update 2.10 which is fake. This will not update your psp. This is only for
2.00 psp. I'm not responsible for your psp breaking. this is not a update and is only for 2.00 pspa update to not be corrupt. I also have a video of this working in the video you can see me filming with my bad digital camera showing you the version 2.00 the wallpaper function and the web browser the me going to the game file and running the homebrew

this will not update you psp this is for 2.00 version psp only. The 2.00 psp will only read the file UPDATE
as not corrupt any other file name in the game folder wil read as corrupt. That is why the folder is named
UPDATE and the security of the 2.00 psp will only read updates. and the updates have to be higher then 2.00
so that is why it reads as psp version update 2.10 which is fake. This will not update your psp. This is only for
2.00 psp. Im not responsible for your psp breaking. this is not a update and is only for 2.00 psp.

wow huh? well..does anyone find this interesting??? does anyone now want to upgrade there psp? because from what I know...im not gonig to upgrade it. sticking with my 1.50!!! :D
<<

dodge

Hosting Admin

Post Fri Aug 05, 2005 1:11 pm

cool hopefully this means more hacks will come out for it
im back for good !!

<<

testdummy

Post Fri Aug 05, 2005 1:12 pm

seems really shady
<<

dodge

Hosting Admin

Post Fri Aug 05, 2005 1:40 pm

wil lthe real slim shady please stand up what does that mean seems shady ?
im back for good !!

<<

Danopoly

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Thanks received: 4 times

Post Fri Aug 05, 2005 3:25 pm

this guy wants to much credit. But i would have to congradulate him/her for a job well done. But im sticking with 1.50!
<<

dodge

Hosting Admin

Post Fri Aug 05, 2005 3:39 pm

true sayin i want my name here here here here here and every where else he repeats him self so much its kinda pathetic
im back for good !!

<<

Surenix

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Fri Aug 05, 2005 5:10 pm

danopoly wrote:this guy wants to much credit. But i would have to congradulate him/her for a job well done. But im sticking with 1.50!

I agree with you on that 100%...no matter what...I'm sticking with stock PSP with stock firmware...which is 1.50. :)
<<

Danopoly

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Thanks received: 4 times

Post Sat Aug 06, 2005 2:45 pm

well, during the time that i was away from this site, ive returned my PSP for a refund. Got my money back. Now that im back and i see all the wonders of homebrew that i cant use anymore, i cant stand it. I will be buying a new PSP in exactly 30 minutes. So if you are all reading this, this is a messege from a guy without a PSP yet. ;)
<<

JustinWoodypond

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Thanks received: 1

Post Sat Aug 06, 2005 9:26 pm

Well if you go to www.pspupdates.com and read the actual article and read the comments, its nothing big at all. He just edited some stuff, but nothing ran.
The opposite of war isn't peace, it's creation!
<<

Surenix

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Sat Aug 06, 2005 9:49 pm

justinwoodypond wrote:Well if you go to www.pspupdates.com and read the actual article and read the comments, its nothing big at all. He just edited some stuff, but nothing ran.

Meh, just some junk :roll:
<<

JustinWoodypond

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Post Sat Aug 06, 2005 9:50 pm

Junk? 2.0 isnt hacked, it would be everywhere.
<<

Huxley

Young Brewer

Post Sun Aug 21, 2005 9:22 pm

Holy sh*t! Does anyone realize how big this is? He did something, and it works... but no one seems to talk about it, or support it. WHY NOT?!?! We may never know, but i really think he's on to something
<<

Surenix

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Sun Aug 21, 2005 10:52 pm

Huh? who's on to something, because I was reading your posts and I'm just lost... :?

PSPortable
<<

JustinWoodypond

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Post Sun Aug 21, 2005 10:59 pm

Noone is on to anything. This was proven false FOREVER ago.

Return to PlayStation Portable