100%
This sounds tempting but Il leave the site the way it is for now
No votes

Total votes : 4
<<

Mailas

Post Sat Aug 27, 2005 10:10 pm

PSP Game Guides and Homebrew

Hey everyone.I was thinking that we should make a guide for psp games (regular ones like umds) and homebrews applications.Ive gatherewd alot of peoples opinions from msn and gmail and mostly all of the people liked the idea, although a few rejected it.Now I know theres a site called gamefaqs that covers this sorta stuff (except the part about homebrew guides) but doing this could get alot of attention around the site and not many sites have that homebrew guides idea.So guys I want ur opinions.Should we make a Game Guide for pspbrew and attract alot of people?Or just leave it the way it is?
<<

monkeymaximus

Brewery Owner
Brewery Owner

Thanks given: 50 times

Thanks received: 40 times

Post Sat Aug 27, 2005 10:48 pm

im not sure what you are saying... have an example link?
[img]https://brewology.com/images/mm/monkeymaximus.jpg[/img]
http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/8907/monkeymaximus2ph.jpg
<<

nemesis91101

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Sun Aug 28, 2005 1:03 pm

im down with that yea
<<

Surenix

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Sun Aug 28, 2005 4:20 pm

Same here, I don't get what you're saying, but I think you're saying something like you'd want like a guide to something UMD, like a tutorial? Because right now I'm really confused...

PSPortable
<<

Mailas

Post Mon Aug 29, 2005 1:57 pm

psportables got the idea sorta.Sorry guys.Next time il read over what I have to say to make it clearer.Ok il try making it a bit more specific.

Well you guys all know what a game guide is write?for those who dont well its basically a walkthrought hat helps you out on sorts of stuff.In this case im talking about the idea of having a walkthrough for a psp game and a homebrew application game(by homebrew I mean a game like smashgp or pspairhockey or something like that).

And hopefully everyone knows the site called gamefaqs which has alot of walkthroughs and guides on games.And I thought we could have it on here to attract alot of attention tot he site(meaning more people would visit the site possibly if this was done) and ive gone around asking people if this is a great idea and most of the people I asked said it was a great idea.To be honest I few people I asked didnt really get what I meant.

And again im sorry I didnt re check my work.I hope its nto gonna happen again.So basically I just want ur guys opinion if we should add a game guide for the site.

If u still dont get it I dont really know how to explain it more specifictly.

Return to PlayStation Portable