Danopoly

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 4 times

Post Mon Sep 05, 2005 6:59 pm

Rockman Dash (jap)

Graphics 6
Music (dont know, only played 5 minutes)
controls 6.5
gameplay 7.5
overall 6

Ive only played 5 minutes of the game, but heres my review.

graphics:
rockman dash wasnt what i expect it to be. It did not use psp's full potential. The games graphics is kind of like ape escape, but not as great. There wasnt much detail to the game

music:
im not too sure of the music, ive only played 5 minutes of the game, and there were no music in the beggining, you start in a catacomb

contols:
controls in this game is kind of hard to get used to. If i remembered corectly, you have to use a certain button to turn and such. And this is difficult when theres a battle. There is a way to change it, but i cannot read japanese.

gameplay:
gameplay is strange, when you go close to a wall for example, you could see through the other side and such. And during battles, its hard to see because the display doesnt zoom out, so you still have the same display as before (close up to rockman) making it impossible to see whats behind you unless you turn around. But overall, the game was smooth, and ran without lag.

But if i were to play more of the game, and was able to change control settings, im sure this would be a great game to play.
<<

mekanik

Brewer
Brewer

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Tue Sep 27, 2005 4:31 pm

this game seems to be a port of the ps1 game mega man legends... i only tested to see if it worked however, it seemed to be the same game...

Return to PlayStation Portable