Post Wed Jun 29, 2005 10:11 am

Untold Legends

Sound: 8.5
Music : 4.5
Graphics : 7.0
Story : 3.0
Overall Ratings : 6.5

Pros :
-The hack and slash SFX were really great, you can really hear it, hack and slash!
-Every detail of movement, attacking, using magic, has really great SFX for everything!
-Lots of weapons to choose by

Cons :
-Theres hardly any story to this. The one story of this game is monsters start attacking the city of aven and no one knows why. Then the rest is all missions and your character never talks.
-Always one mission, go back to city then your assigned another mission, then it keeps repeating itself.
-Has no details on the chracter, just woke up from bed, then started hacking and slashing.
-Music sucks. I think there is only 2-4 tunes in this whole game (and those tunes suck, alot)
-The only thing your going to see in this game is either catacombs, forests of caves. And every catacomb and cave looks exactly the same.

Buy this or not? well, if you like repeating missions over and over again and the hack and slash battle system. Then by all means, go ahead and get this game. Otherwise, DON'T.
<<

Surenix

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Mon Aug 01, 2005 7:03 pm

hehe, this game sounds awesome. I was going to get it, but then I was like... I dont know, then I went on here and read this article...heheh..and I'm like...hell ya! Getting this game now! :)
<<

Danopoly

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Thanks received: 4 times

Post Wed Aug 03, 2005 10:12 am

how is it thought out? The game is technically slice and dice, there is technicaly no story to this at all. If you think repeating the same missions over and over again is fun, then thats fine. But this is my review and what i thought of it. To me, this game is fun for the first 30 minutes or so. And i dont want to waste money buying a book to learn more about a game character, that shouldve been accomplished in the game.
What i dislike about this game is that the missions are the same. You can play hours and hours and still have missions that are alike. Its basicly go to a cave, come back to city, go to forest, come back to city, go to forest, go back to city, go to cave, go back to city, go to catacombs, go back to city, go to forest, go back to city, go to caves, go back to city, go to forests, go back to city, go to catacombs, go back to city, go to caves go back to cities, go to forestes, go back to cities, go to catacombs, go back to city.......etc.... And guess what? evey catacomb and evey cave looks exactly the same, but with added rooms.
<<

dodge

Hosting Admin

Post Wed Aug 03, 2005 12:36 pm

from reading that the game sounds CRA* :D
im back for good !!

<<

Surenix

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Wed Aug 03, 2005 8:13 pm

meh, trust me...im not that stupid..i borrowed it from a friend..and man..the game blows!...hahaha.. seriously....iv seen better N64 games. hahaha...ok well...thats awesome how i didnt waste money on this useless game....
COME ON SONY....MAKE NEW GAMES!
<<

Mailas

Post Wed Aug 03, 2005 8:20 pm

it takes time.Dont worry theres tons of games comin out this month.BREATH OF FIRE 3!!!!!!
<<

Terdinglage

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Post Wed Aug 03, 2005 8:23 pm

Personally, I thought it was OK. The best hack-n-slash/RPG out to date.
<<

Yoh Asakura

Young Brewer

Post Thu Sep 01, 2005 8:59 am

i can see why at first glance you may not like this game and its not all that good aside from one detail 8) and thatd be the multi-player
if you have got a couple of friends who happen to have psp's and untold legends then you will have a very enjoyable time going around hacking and slashing with your friends : )
you dont even have to stay on the same screen as the other people in your little brigade
its repeditive sure...but so are all hack and slash games!
sure a little more customization would be nice and maybe some story but if you know some other people that have the game then i recomend you get it
Image <===== ~mine as of 7/10/05~

<<

Samineru

Super Brewer
Super Brewer

Post Thu Sep 01, 2005 9:24 am

the sequel looks good
<<

Supashay91

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks received: 1

Post Sun Sep 04, 2005 6:00 pm

what can u say it rocked(not as good as diablo II but still)
PS3 Friend Name:Supashay91
Passion,Joy,Sorrow,Pain and tears.
They will all be pabulum of your life.
<<

Surenix

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Mon Sep 05, 2005 4:13 pm

dont't worry, they will make better games then "diablo"...just you wait

:wink:

PSPortable
<<

Rogue

Post Mon Oct 03, 2005 4:47 pm

i think that it is essientially Diablo for PSP, damn, now if blizzard would learn from the mistakes of this title and create it the RIGHT friggin way, it would be worth the price.
<<

spdemon06951

Young Brewer

Post Tue Oct 04, 2005 3:39 pm

Mailas Gonrai wrote:it takes time.Dont worry theres tons of games comin out this month.BREATH OF FIRE 3!!!!!!

i got that off the net its semi 2d or retarted 3d. and the battle system wasnt fun.
<<

Rogue

Post Tue Oct 04, 2005 5:47 pm

has anyone else noticed the lack of online play for these games, i mean come on. If you play EQ, WoW, CoH, or any other MMORPG, wouldn't you love to have a portable version, or a portable MMO.
?
<<

Supashay91

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks received: 1

Post Tue Oct 04, 2005 7:21 pm

this game didnt qute hook me like D2 because everytime u kill an enemy u dont really feel like u killed it , on D2 when u kill something u really feel the kill
PS3 Friend Name:Supashay91
Passion,Joy,Sorrow,Pain and tears.
They will all be pabulum of your life.
Next

Return to PlayStation Portable