Downgrader Released!

<<

PSP_man

Mega Brewer
Mega Brewer

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 3 times

Post Thu Sep 29, 2005 5:03 pm

yeah.....i think thats how its done, so if that is how it is done, then anyone could have figured it out :P
i doubt anyone knows the code, but if u do, post it up.
A recent study shows that 98% of all
teenagers smoke pot, or have tried pot.
If you are one of the 79% of those who
don't give a sh*t, post this in your signature.

Save Sony, Buy A PS3!
<<

mastamuzz

Thanks received: 0

Post Fri Sep 30, 2005 2:19 pm

Japanese downgrade anyone?

Have anyone tried the downgrade on a Japanese system, and if so where can you find a 1.50 package for the Japanese console, or can you use the North American firmware? Ohh and for any who asks if someone in full use of his mental faculties have done an upgrade on a Japanese system, well one of my friends is guilty of that. He came for help but im too busy at the moment (have a lot of work to do) so can anyone help us??
<<

mastamuzz

Post Sun Oct 02, 2005 7:19 am

The Downgrade Works on a Japanese PSP

If this helps anyone, we made the downgrade of a Japanese PSP with a North American Firmware and it worked. Now is running Homebrew and stuff without a problem. But my friend misses the new stuff that came with the 2.0 update like the manage of more file extensions. but you can't have it all I think!!
<<

Padwaar

Post Sun Oct 02, 2005 11:11 am

Im having trouble downgrading, when i enter the photo option, it shuts down. I dont get any text scrolling across the screen. Then i try the upgrade and it say no need to as i have 2.0. Please help.
<<

PSP_man

Mega Brewer
Mega Brewer

Thanks received: 3 times

Post Sun Oct 02, 2005 1:33 pm

musta muzz......u CAN get all the stuff that 2.0 had. u can go to the download section and et a webbrowser, and u can get a hack for changing ur background. for the background, just go to google and type it "PSPersonalize" and download that hack and read the instructions to get it to werk. and the web browser just use the self- extracting option on the download section. go to www.pspbrew.com , and on the right side it will say "downloads" and before u go down and see a big list, it wil say "Web browser" as a link. click that link and use the self extracting option.
A recent study shows that 98% of all
teenagers smoke pot, or have tried pot.
If you are one of the 79% of those who
don't give a sh*t, post this in your signature.

Save Sony, Buy A PS3!
Previous

Return to PlayStation Portable