<<

mekanik

Brewer
Brewer

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Tue Sep 27, 2005 4:33 pm

tenchu

a great version, however jap, but with map function (select) progress can be made... plays smooth as ps2 even with 5 guys chasin you!!! a must for tenchu fans!!!
<<

Samineru

Super Brewer
Super Brewer

Post Thu Sep 29, 2005 11:35 am

um i dont mean to be mean but i think people would appreciate it more if you gave a more indepth review
<<

mekanik

Brewer
Brewer

Post Tue Oct 04, 2005 10:45 pm

ok more indepth:

this game came out for (as far as i know) ps1 with tenchu 1. the game hasnt changed much since then (3 playstation games, and one X box remake).. the game is simple, sneak up on your prey, and murder them savagely with a varity of stealth kills (usually about 12 different) and try to complete the entire level without getting seen to obtain the coveted "grand master" title and to get a new ninja weapon to bring on any quest!

a truely unique game that i personally have enjoyed for years, now remade on psp!! HOWEVER this game is only released in japan, and doesnt even have plans for a U.S release!!! so good luck finding it!! i have it, and it was worth the search!!! the title in japan is tenchu shinobi....

the game is still playable even in japanese if you use the select button while in game, a map appears to guide you to your destination .... hopefully a U.S. release will arrive one day so i can follow the storyline, but untill then i must only enjoy the brutal killing...

enjoy

Return to PlayStation Portable