<<

.Vault

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 2 times

Post Sat Oct 01, 2005 6:48 pm

XB modding help

i no how now we have another site for this but no one ever checks the posts so i decide to post here. can anyone figure out the latest action replay download for xbox. if u cant can u just tell me how to put the downloaded saves on ur memory card. BUT BETTER THAN ALL OF THOSE THINGS CAN U TELL ME WHAT IM SUPPOSED TO DO WITH ONE OF THESE! http://www.xbox-hq.com/html/xbox-tutorials-183.html does anyone know how to do this?!
<<

Terdinglage

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Thanks received: 0

Post Sun Oct 02, 2005 1:05 pm

Why do you even wanna mod on XBL, aren't you good enough to win without cheating?
<<

.Vault

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Sun Oct 02, 2005 6:08 pm

dude we wen through this conversation b4. i not going to cheat on live. im going to mess around with friends and spawn warthogs with plasma pistols and such.
<<

Necrophiliac

Super Brewer
Super Brewer

Post Mon Oct 03, 2005 12:52 pm

Terdinglage wrote:Why do you even wanna mod on XBL, aren't you good enough to win without cheating?

A modded xbox can do so many things besides be used for cheating. With great applications like Xbox media center and DVD 2 Xbox, the abality to play homebrew and emus without framerate issues on ROMs I don't understand why more people don't mod theirs. You can easily FTP it to your computer to transfer files back and forth. I get quite a bit of use out of my modded xbox and haven't once used it to cheat. Iv'e never even ben curious to read any of the tutorials on how to do such things as I find it is much more rewarding to play halo drunk and sloppy anyway.
<<

notjy

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Post Tue Oct 04, 2005 5:40 pm

Last edited by notjy on Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

Necrophiliac

Super Brewer
Super Brewer

Post Wed Oct 05, 2005 6:56 am

I guess I read the post fast and wasn't paying attention. I thought he said "why do you even wanna mod an Xbox." I was trying to say that there are plenty of reasons to mod an xbox other than to cheat
<<

.Vault

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Thu Oct 06, 2005 4:58 am

wow i got my box modded and i havent been banned yet cause i dont play matchmaking and i dont cheat. im using it to screw around with. and now i need to know how to use dothalo!!! HELP

Return to PlayStation Portable