Running FW 1.5 w/ CFW 3.03 OE-C on FAT PSP, help me, pls! :(

<<

bo_sfbdura77

Young Brewer

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Mon Nov 12, 2007 9:45 pm

Running FW 1.5 w/ CFW 3.03 OE-C on FAT PSP, help me, pls! :(

:( I'm running FW 1.5 w/ CFW 3.03 OE-C on my phat version of my psp. With a 4G memory stick. I haven't brewed for awhile since then. I found out there are more updates available. I've read that on the slim psp it can run CFW 3.60 M33. It is said that it's compatible with running homebrews that I have. (Nester J, snes9xTYL 0.4.2me, MMSPlus, DGen, and PSone games---that I have) Plus, I've read that it can run also UMD .iso

This firmware can do everything. Is there a way that I can do that on my PSP? Can Someone teach me how to do it? Step-by-step? Or is there any link I can go to that shows the easy steps? Thank you friends, out there! I deeply appreciate your help!! Thanks again and god bless!!

Bo
<<

bo_sfbdura77

Young Brewer

Post Mon Nov 12, 2007 9:58 pm

Yes sir! the one that I can upgrade to that firmware. I want to upgrade to that fimware of the slim psp. Yes, using my old psp. :) is it possible?
<<

bo_sfbdura77

Young Brewer

Post Mon Nov 12, 2007 10:05 pm

Oh ok. I'll check it out right now. Thank you for your time bro! (crossing my fingers) ;)
<<

bo_sfbdura77

Young Brewer

Post Tue Nov 13, 2007 1:04 am

Hmmm...I've read about it a bit. So, does this mean I have to buy another battery? And at least a 256MB memory stick? Both of them has to be original huh? Or....I Can just use my existing battery and 4GB Stick? Kinda confused in that part. :(
<<

BKFraiders7

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Location: On COD:BO2 iPhone User:5 Mac User: Macbook Pro Mtn Lion

Thanks given: 13 times

Thanks received: 31 times

Post Tue Nov 13, 2007 1:29 pm

u cant run 3.60M33 on a fat psp...... IS that u were asking? It just doesnt go together.
Watch me stream on MIXER or follow on Youtube at ChA0TiCxDR3AMS

Image Image
<<

AdventWolf

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 5 times

Thanks received: 10 times

Post Tue Nov 13, 2007 2:33 pm

bo_sfbdura77 wrote:Hmmm...I've read about it a bit. So, does this mean I have to buy another battery? And at least a 256MB memory stick? Both of them has to be original huh? Or....I Can just use my existing battery and 4GB Stick? Kinda confused in that part. :(

It is insurance to use a cheaper, smaller memory stick in case if something happens to the one you use when you use the pandora's battery/magic memory stick installer.

Return to PSP Help