Homebrew Enabling

<<

MidNightSun

Young Brewer

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:46 am

Homebrew Enabling

Quick question for someone. I have a psp-1001 with sony version 5.02. I want to homebrew enable my system but really don't know how. I have heard and read of the way about pandora, and I'm not willing at this point to try that. Is there any other way, not matter how hard, to homebrew enable my psp. Thank you for your time.
<<

que13x

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 1

Thanks received: 6 times

Post Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:10 pm

More that likely you will end up setting up a Pandora battery: http://psp.brewology.com/forum/viewtopi ... 08&start=0

You should try to find a PSP that is already modified to build up the files you will need for the conversion. If you don't have the files then you could find/buy a Phat battery and I recommend soft modding it or Hard modding it by cutting one leg on the EEprom chip inside the battery. (There are tutorials for this too in the tutorial section)

Anyhow, check the tutorial section on this site. I am sure you will find the answer to all your questions there. There is a lot of good information there besides the link I recommended.
The programmers you will one day be looking to hire are the ones reading the tech news sites right now.

And they will remember...

~George Hotz @ $ony

Return to PSP Help