Forum    News    Downloads    Saved Games

UPLOADING SAVDATA FOR PSP#2

<<

houdini

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:21 pm

UPLOADING SAVDATA FOR PSP#2

I am trying to upload a .zip package for psp savedata and when i fill in all the required fields to do so i click upload, then...unable to move file pops up?? My .zip package has a readme.txt and the psp savedata folder. I name my .zip packeges to the name of the game. I tried moving the zip package in a different location on my computer to upload it and still unable to move file. Please Help, i have saved data for games that dont have any!! I already tried re-zipping, naming zip package as a number, getting rid of the readme i made. I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT IF I COULD GET MORE INPUT FROM PEOPLE and if a admin could help-Thanxs

- is it possibly because i need a picture with the file or that i am uploading savedata that does not currently exist, but it IS in the list to choose to upload for. Some games already do have some but here are the ones im trying to upload anyway- swat target liberty, thrillville, nfs most wanted 5-1-0, nfs carbon otc.
<<

chyegye

Young Brewer

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:21 pm

what you do with that .zip file is open the archive, & extract the folders to PSP/SAVEDATA & you are good to go

Return to PSP Help