DS emu

<<

Reigo80

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Sat Mar 15, 2008 2:55 pm

Even so, if you COULD download GBA games for free that still isn't enough to sway me from the tough 360 or PS3 decision ;D.

AdventWolf wrote:I wanted that. Just to be able to pick up a small game, nothing too series or in depth. Something I could play for a few minutes, thats why I got a Wii. I'm not really a hardcore gamer or anything so it was the obvious choice. However, I didn't care for it much but I think Nintendo was right with targeting the younger audience, it seems there are a lot more little kids that are into video games than a bunch of teenagers.

I'm also not a hardcore gamer but the Wii's games are just so childish to me. My ex-friend and I hired out a Wii one night and got Zelda and Red Steel. Red Steel was crap and Zelda was okay. If Nintendo had released a normal console I think for all the Zelda fans out there it would've been more enjoyable. None of that nunchuck spinning and Wiimote swaying *Shudders*
<<

AdventWolf

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 5 times

Thanks received: 10 times

Post Sat Mar 15, 2008 3:27 pm

haha yea, they just need a regular system and carry on with their classics like Zelda, Mario, Double Dragon, Ninja Gaiden, Castlevania, and Kirby! Those games are all great on the NES.
<<

Reigo80

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Sat Mar 15, 2008 3:54 pm

Exactly.
Previous

Return to PSP Hacks & Homebrew