<<

Rippon1

Brewer
Brewer

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Sat Jan 05, 2008 8:47 pm

[REQUEST]Halo 3 Theme for 3.71 M33-1

As it says, I'm looking for a Halo 3 theme for my PSP. I've found one, but I don't know how to take care of the .ptf file. Here's the link if you can help at all. Or reference......

Halo 3 SPARTAN Gray Theme: http://www.consolespot.net/forums/showthread.php?t=1523[/quote]
Zombie + Fire = X3 XD
"If I was stuck on an island with only 3 things of my choice, it would be a fishing pole for fishing, a flare gun, and a survival knife. Or, I could just get a boat with some dynamite.......you know, for fishing.......yeah......."
-My friend Ryan.
<<

gman

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Thanks received: 6 times

Post Sun Jan 06, 2008 8:54 pm

pot a pic plz
ʛᴟλאּ
<<

staxx

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks received: 2 times

Post Mon Jan 07, 2008 4:30 am

you need to be using 3.71 (original or custom) to use this. And if im not mistaken it just goes into your theme folder on your memory stick.
Please do not act as a moderator! If you see something wrong, please report it to one of the moderators.
Click a name to report
Staxx Ace_012 Tbag
<<

Rippon1

Brewer
Brewer

Post Mon Jan 07, 2008 6:47 am

........? Ummmmmmm, I don't really get what you're saying about "place in THEME folder". Do i use flash0 to open my PSP motherboard?

For the photo of the PSP theme, just click the link and it'll show what the theme looks like.
Last edited by Rippon1 on Mon Jan 07, 2008 10:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zombie + Fire = X3 XD
"If I was stuck on an island with only 3 things of my choice, it would be a fishing pole for fishing, a flare gun, and a survival knife. Or, I could just get a boat with some dynamite.......you know, for fishing.......yeah......."
-My friend Ryan.
<<

Rippon1

Brewer
Brewer

Post Mon Jan 07, 2008 6:54 am

Also, I need help installing 3.71 M33. I have a 3.52 M33-4 PSP, but when I load the installer, it says "This program requires a 3.52 M33-3 or higher PSP." WTF AM I SUPPOSED TO DO?! :x
Zombie + Fire = X3 XD
-My friend Ryan.
<<

staxx

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks received: 2 times

Post Mon Jan 07, 2008 12:44 pm

Rippon1 wrote:Also, I need help installing 3.71 M33. I have a 3.52 M33-4 PSP, but when I load the installer, it says "This program requires a 3.52 M33-3 or higher PSP." WTF AM I SUPPOSED TO DO?! :x

Change your kernel to 3.52 then try running it. Also what i was talking about is that 3.71 m33 supports .ptf files which is what is packaged in the download. The .ptf is just simply thrown in your theme folder on your memory stick. Doesnt need flash0 or anything, just goes straight on the mem stick.
Please do not act as a moderator! If you see something wrong, please report it to one of the moderators.
Click a name to report
Staxx Ace_012 Tbag
<<

Rippon1

Brewer
Brewer

Post Mon Jan 07, 2008 1:03 pm

Alright. I'll do that. I tried what you told me, but it still comes up with the same thing. I think the upgrader is corrupted or something.
Zombie + Fire = X3 XD
-My friend Ryan.

Return to PSP Hacks & Homebrew