Forum    News    Downloads    Saved Games

I really need help! I am a total psp noob! PLZ!!!

<<

Puncharger

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 6 times

Thanks received: 10 times

Post Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:31 pm

Ok, First off, you need to downgrade to 1.50, in order to be able to upgrade to a Custom Firmware, in which you can download games onto your memory stick. to do this make sure your don't have a psp 3000 (should say like psp-2000 on a sticker on your psp) and Look at the tutorials section on how to do pandora's battery. (the Only way to downgrade your psp).
<<

crackcandy

Young Brewer

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:06 am

yes make sure you do the pandora and stay updated on cfw
<<

Devil May Cry

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Post Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:26 pm

Puncharger wrote:Ok, First off, you need to downgrade to 1.50, in order to be able to upgrade to a Custom Firmware, in which you can download games onto your memory stick. to do this make sure your don't have a psp 3000 (should say like psp-2000 on a sticker on your psp) and Look at the tutorials section on how to do pandora's battery. (the Only way to downgrade your psp).

The GoW PSP was made and discontinued before the new motherboard came out. He doesn't have to worry about not being able to mod it.
<<

brentbizzle

Brewology Moderator
Brewology Moderator

Thanks received: 15 times

Post Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:49 pm

It's not even downgrading.... Slim PSP's CANNOT go down to 1.5, they don't support it. Your ONLY hope is to make/buy a pandora battery and make a magic memory stick. There are tons of tutorials all over the internet, and all over our forum. Read, read, and re-read if you are not sure what you are doing. It's not that hard.
Founding father of the Wiibrew Packgen.
About 2 noob posts away from going ape sh*t
<<

crackcandy

Young Brewer

Post Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:31 am

since he has a slim he's right he cant use 1.50 Puncharger but ues you can make a pandora battery, me and punchatger have one and the only problem was using the cmd to do the memstick. its not all that hard, but when you are dong try to do it with friends and have fun with it modding isnt supposed to be stessful you noobs (no offence) mak it hard to have fun.

Return to PSP Hacks & Homebrew