want to buy help

<<

scrogginess

Young Brewer

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:55 pm

want to buy help

I absolutely need to downgrade to firmware 1.5, but i can't do the pandora method. If there is anybody, (and i know there is a saw an advert. in a signature) who will hack my psp down to 1.5, for a nominal fee.

Please and thank you. But i need reliable accounts of your hacking escapades. I would rather not pay $20 plus then lose my psp forever. :cry:
Trying leads to failing...
<<

TheOriginalToxxy

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Post Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:11 pm

Ill do some reaserch and when ive done enough ill send u a message(My Fee Is 20)
<<

brentbizzle

Brewology Moderator
Brewology Moderator

Thanks received: 15 times

Post Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:07 pm

I dont understand why you dont just do this yourself... im located in Japan, but if you want to send it to me I"ll be more than happy to hook you up for free. Ask around, I know my stuff... got quite a few tutorials in the psp and wii tutorials section.

Why do you want version 1.5? Why not put custom firmware on it?
Founding father of the Wiibrew Packgen.
About 2 noob posts away from going ape sh*t
<<

scrogginess

Young Brewer

Post Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:21 pm

WHAT?!

I can just download a custom firmware, regardless of my current!? (In case your wondering why i just don't diy the fact is i have a second battery but only a 4 gig mem card and a 32 mb one, im not buying another after just dropping
$50 for the 4gig.)
<<

Steeler12

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Post Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:05 pm

well you can use the 4gb and then just format it later. You don't LOSE the memory stick
Steeler12
<<

brentbizzle

Brewology Moderator
Brewology Moderator

Thanks received: 15 times

Post Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:18 am

you can buy 8gb sandisks off amazon for 50 bucks now, so you got ripped off.

you dont need a dedicated memory card for this like steeler said, but it is nice to have one on hand... and you dont need a large one either. 512-1gig would suffice. Even less probably. I just use my 1 gig that came with my psp since i have 2 chinese 4 gigs and now a photofast adapter with 2 16gigs :)
Founding father of the Wiibrew Packgen.
About 2 noob posts away from going ape sh*t
<<

3rdEyeBlind

Young Brewer

Post Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:42 pm

Yea u dont need 1.5, just put on 5.00 m33-6, you can even make memory cards speed up on that
u can get some slow mothers of mem sticks and make them run like a sandisk!
and 50$'s for a 4 gig, where do u live, i live in canada,, i know about paying high for stuff, but i bought an 8 yesterday for 44 bucks at future shop of all places, wait for sales, or find the cheaper price
<<

tbag

Super Brewer
Super Brewer

Thanks received: 1

Post Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:41 pm

wow

just check your local gamestop or EBgames talk to some people at the counter chances are they know some one who can help you. or you can go to online used crap stores like kijiji or craigslist and you can find some one in your area who does it for less than shipping.
<<

scrogginess

Young Brewer

Post Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:47 pm

thank you...i think?

alright, i guess i could try to finish the diy pandora. But i don't have 2 things, 1 a working psp other then my current one. (The screens dead internally, i have a second battery by the way)2 a resourceful mind. the second thing on the list refers to part...? on darkpacmans method. allow me to explain. You see i do everything in the tutorial but when i am in the command prompt, and i have done cd c:\pandora\ or what ever it is (I check every time i do do that part right) i make an error or i don't know. i type mspformat f like it tells me to. It says will erase all data, ect press y to continue. I press y it says "open error <read.> can i get some help here? i know i must be doing something haneously wrong. (also please dont rub it in on my wasted money :P)
<<

crackcandy

Young Brewer

Post Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:14 am

an easy way by

ok so here maybe and easy installer you can use its called PSP Pandora Battery Easy Installer 1.0 i havent used it yet but i am downloading it now and will try useing it since my psp bricked last night anyways. if you want to wait to use it i will post tommrow on it and tell you how it works

Return to PSP Hacks & Homebrew