<<

Squash-n-Stretch

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:21 pm

Best way to read PDF's?

Hello. Recently I have been getting a lot of reading materials through PDF, but I find it just too annoying to sit at my really bright laptop screen and try to read through hundreds of pages of material. So I was thinking that maybe the PSP would be the best way to view these. So, how do you fine people use PDF's with your PSP? What is the best homebrew for it? I would be interested in having the option to display the image sideways to fit the page dimensions, and use the PSP sideways so to speak. And zoom and that. Also, these PDF's could be quite large, but not have many images. Wonder if thats ok. I tried to open the entire FFXII official guide PDF once on my PSP and the results were...not good. :D

Anyways I was just wondering what homebrew you guys use for this and which is the best in general to use.
<<

Jay-Jay

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Post Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:41 pm

You need to install a PSP program called Bookr be sure to get the latest version v8.1 Get it here: download here
Stylin' with a "Phat" PSP CFW: 5.00 M33-6 w/Kernel 150 add-on 5.00
<<

Squash-n-Stretch

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Post Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:41 am

Thanks that works great. Two more questions, gonna ask them here instead of starting new threads. Is there a way to just watch AVI's on the PSP without having to go to the hassle of converting to MP4?

And I kinda know the answer to this stupid question, but thought I'd ask anyway :D If I have two CFW PSPs, is there a homebrew program that lets me play multiplayer PS1 games? That SNES emulator has netplay, thought I would ask. How does the netplay in the SNES emulator work? Its the really good one with a menu when you hit the home key.
<<

Jay-Jay

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Post Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:07 am

You may want to start new threads tackling down each question independently, since this way if there is an answer, it will be archived and easier for someone else to find it, since the Subject Line fits the question. See the help guidelines as quoted below.

1. Ask the question in the Subject Line. This will make everyone recognize what your problem is, and they will be able to answer you faster and more efficiently.
Stylin' with a "Phat" PSP CFW: 5.00 M33-6 w/Kernel 150 add-on 5.00

Return to PSP Hacks & Homebrew