NEED ANSWERS BADLY FOR SNES/UO_SNES EMU

<<

hyedipin

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Sun Jun 26, 2005 2:37 pm

yes, the menu is at the "loader" screen, where you select the games, each button does something else to the settings..
<<

dcskater40

Young Brewer

Thanks received: 0

Post Mon Jun 27, 2005 8:51 pm

well u kno what when i put the roms in the rom folder they do not show but when u open up the emu and close it another file will show up called save and wheneva i put the roms in the save file the roms show i just wanted to tell u guys
well thats how evrythin goes, have fun in the sun get laid in the shade

and go to both of these sites: freewebs.com/dcskater40
http://www.psps4free.com/default.apsx?r=376247
<<

JustinWoodypond

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Thanks received: 1

Post Mon Jun 27, 2005 9:10 pm

The overclock feature is harmless. All it does is drain your battery quicker. GT4 for PSP will run at 333Mhz. The only reason it doesn't now is because there is no game needed to run at 333Mhz.
The opposite of war isn't peace, it's creation!
<<

Danopoly

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Thanks received: 4 times

Post Mon Jun 27, 2005 11:13 pm

brutus wrote:Hi,

Stumbled upon the emulator world yesterday and it was quite a cakewalk to do the SNES emulator thanks to the video walkthru. Found a few great SNES roms and had fun. However the million dollar question still remains....will over clocking harm the system and then the nightmare....if it kills the PSP..... how the hell does one get a version 1.5 again...is anything brewing on a N64 emulator???

hmmm, the answer to the million dollar question, "IN MY EXPERIENCE," i had never had my PSP heat up or had any troubles with the hardware or performance. Ive played for hours and hours at clock speed 333. Nothing has happened to my PSP. But STILL TAKE CAUTION! this is only my PSP, who knows what might happen to other peoples psp's USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!

You get 1.5 by upgrading through your PSP. Go to Network Update. Or you could download the file online and transfer it to your PSP through USB cable. This should require some space in you Memory stick

A N64 emulator for PSP so far, does not exist yet. Although its in high demand and is the most wanted emulator right now, theres a chance it will come to the PSP sooner than you think. Right now, the only way to get an N64 emulator is to download it for your PC or MAC
Previous

Return to PSP Hacks & Homebrew