Copyright free music sites

<<

Surgest

Young Brewer

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Fri Apr 01, 2022 5:25 pm

Copyright free music sites

How much does it cost to use a site with copyright-free music so you can download it and put it in me videos, as well as use such music for the background in your videos? I found one site that charges $35 for a month of use.
<<

Dipuseds

Young Brewer

Post Fri Apr 01, 2022 5:26 pm

Re: Copyright free music sites

I wouldn't say it's a very big price, but I wouldn't say it's a small price either. There are services that offer such services for much less. But you'll have to look, I know one service where a monthly subscription costs 25 bucks.
<<

Surgest

Young Brewer

Post Fri Apr 01, 2022 5:26 pm

Cheaper have you found? I ask why, because I need the service will be a permanent basis, found a job where you need to mount videos for youtubers and music of course need to constantly self-pick.
<<

Dipuseds

Young Brewer

Post Fri Apr 01, 2022 5:27 pm

I can offer you taketones site, where monthly subscription costs $18. All music is of high quality and has high bitrate. So, there will be no problem with the quality of sound. You can check it out on the royalty free music site. Listening is free.
But if you want to download music, you'll need a subscription. Personal account on a site is convenient, it is possible to send to favorite authors and to save music or the whole collections of music for the future.

Return to POST HERE TO GAIN ACCESS